*All payments are required in US Dollars.
Please contact us if there is optional method that you would like to pay for your purchase.
Standard California state sales tax of 9.25% applies to all orders shipped in California. Orders to all other locations are not subjected to sales tax.
30-Day "NO RISK" Return Policy
At Jewelry Masters your complete satisfaction is our number one priority. We understand that each purchase is an important personal statement. Our jewelry catalogue is designed to convey the very sentiments that you intended to express. If that is not the case, you can simply return or exchange your purchase within a 30-day period - no questions asked.
Step 1. Call Jewelry Masters for a Return Authorization Code 310-628-3534
Step 2. Pack your return.
Secure the merchandise and jewelry appraisal certificate inside the original jewelry box or bag. Enclose all original packaging, including diamond certificates and appraisal forms (where applicable). Use the original delivery box, if possible.
Enclose a document listing the following information:
Step 3. Ship your return.
Ship the item to:
C/O Andrew Messenger
606 S. Hill St., Suite G1
Los Angeles, CA 90014
For security reasons, do not write Jewelry Masters on the outside of the box.
Your shipment must be fully insured for the total amount of the purchase price. In addition, please request a return receipt in order for the delivery of your shipment to be verified.
Jewelry Masters will not accept non-insured returns. Non-insured packages, and improperly packed packages will be returned to sender. All returns must have a signature required when the package is delivered back to us.
Shipping options are as follows:
1. USPS - Registered Mail with Insurance and Signature Confirmation
Step 4. Check your email.
We will send you an email to notify you that your return has been processed and the proper account has been credited. Please allow one monthly billing cycle in order for your credit to appear.
For an exchange, we will issue you credit for the price of the merchandise. You can apply this credit to the purchase of any item offered by Jewelry Masters.
Insurance shipping and handling charges will be excluded from the total refund. Jewelry Masters will refund shipping and handling costs only if the return is a result of Jewelry Masters error.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Department at 310-628-3534 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* All items must be returned in their original condition, without scratches or signs of wear, and must not be resized or altered in any way.
* Products that have been worn, damaged or altered are not refundable, and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
* Free gifts that were included in the purchase must also be returned.
* Diamonds and other items that included a Diamond Certificate must be returned with the original Certificate. If the certificate is not included we must deduct $300 per certificate, from the amount being refunded.
* Engraved items are non-refundable
* Design-your-own and custom made orders are not refundable, and non-cancellable
* Contoured wedding bands are not returnable. If you are unsure if a contoured wedding band will match your ring please ask us for assistance or for a refundable sample ring to be shipped to you.
* Packages must be received at our office within 30 days of the original order.
* Gift Cards are not returnable.
* Although we do offer free shipping, we do incur the cost of shipping for every order. Therefore, we do not refund our shipping cost.