At Jewelry Masters™ your complete satisfaction is our number one priority. We understand that each purchase is an important personal statement. Our jewelry catalogue is designed to convey the very sentiments that you intended to express. If that is not the case, you can simply return or exchange your purchase within a 30-day period - no questions asked.
Step 1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Authorization Code.
Step 2. Pack your return.
Secure the merchandise and jewelry appraisal certificate inside the original jewelry box or bag. Enclose all original packaging, including diamond certificates and appraisal forms (where applicable). Use the original delivery box, if possible.
Enclose a document listing the following information:
- Your name
- Your return address
- Daytime phone number
- Original order number
- Return Authorization Code
Step 3. Ship your return.
Ship the item to:
C/O Andrew Messenger
606 S. Hill St., Suite G1
Los Angeles, CA 90014
For security of your shipment in transit, do not write Jewelry Masters on the outside of the box.
Your shipment must be fully insured for the total amount of the purchase price. In addition, please request a return receipt in order for the delivery of your shipment to be verified.
Jewelry Masters will not accept non-insured returns. Non-insured packages and improperly packed packages will be returned to the sender. All returns must have a signature required when the package is delivered back to us.
Shipping options are as follows:
1. USPS - Registered Mail with Insurance and Signature Confirmation
Step 4. Check your email.
We will send you an email to notify you that your return has been processed and the proper account has been credited. Please allow one monthly billing cycle in order for your credit to appear.
For an exchange, we will issue you credit for the price of the merchandise. You can apply this credit to the purchase of any item offered by Jewelry Masters.
Insurance shipping and handling charges will be excluded from the total refund. Jewelry Masters will refund shipping and handling costs only if the return is a result of Jewelry Masters error.
* All items must be returned in brand new condition and free from any signs of wear.
* Products that have been resized, worn, damaged, altered or if the tag was removed are not eligible for a refund and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
* Engraved or personalized items including monogram items, and name-plate necklaces, are non-refundable.
* Custom made orders are not refundable, and cannot be canceled.
* Womens rings other than a size 7 and mens rings other than a size 10 are made to order and incur a 20% re-stocking fee.
* Items with style numbers starting with the letters QG are non-refundable.
* Contoured wedding bands and eternity bands are non-refundable. If you are unsure if a contoured wedding band or eternity band will match your ring please ask us for assistance or for a refundable sample ring to be shipped to you.
* Packages must be received back to our store within 30 days of the date of the original order.
* Orders canceled before shipment incur a 20% re-stocking fee.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-888-59-JEWEL or send an email to email@example.com